the strongest one Index du Forum
the strongest one
bah on joue pour s amuser rigoler et vous faire rager

the strongest one Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: problems with Custom Battles ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the strongest one Index du Forum -> The Strongest One table ronde -> Défis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: problems with Custom Battles Répondre en citant

Hi,

i really liked the addition of customs battles to the game and was trying to use this option. it is still a work in progress. i could only save the file as it was used for later reloading. i think the player and have the same race. the game crashed too much to check out other oddities. 
the custom battles option is very touchy and has to be handled with kid gloves. it frequently crashes. it took down my system eventually. when i recovered the system i found that portions of the gsb2 game were now unaccessible. i removed player created custom scenario files from the main gsb2 data storage file. this did not solve the problems. i then redownloaded gsb2 from gog twice. the access problems still persisted. 
finally, i backed up my system from a previous image system, then redownloaded gsb2 from gog again. this action worked. unfortunately, i lost my gsb2 player history and would like to start from the tutorials again, no honors, no challenges, etc. this was quite a letdown for me. i thought i was doing well with gsb2.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=11237
3d Industrial Animation

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the strongest one Index du Forum -> The Strongest One table ronde -> Défis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'