the strongest one Index du Forum
the strongest one
bah on joue pour s amuser rigoler et vous faire rager

the strongest one Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Why do you think Konami has basically forgotten about MGS4? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the strongest one Index du Forum -> The Strongest One table ronde -> Multimédia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 13:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why do you think Konami has basically forgotten about MGS4? Répondre en citant

Hi,

So i was playing Metal Gear Survive for the first time in a few weeks to try the new co-op missions that aren't just bloody tower defence -pretty fun stuff but thats beside the point- and when i get back to the hub i start hearing quiet humming. Which seemed wierd. Turns out they also patched in the hub to play all the konami game OSTs you find in boxes around the world of Dite' to you before could only hear by making a speaker system in camp. While it was nice to listen to them without literally dying of thirst and hunger a thought occurred when the MGS4 soundtrack started to play: What happened with Metal Gear Solid 4?

For more details
Bitcoin Wallet Marketing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 13:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the strongest one Index du Forum -> The Strongest One table ronde -> Multimédia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'