the strongest one Index du Forum
the strongest one
bah on joue pour s amuser rigoler et vous faire rager

the strongest one Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: What's wrong with the Air Force? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the strongest one Index du Forum -> Demande de recrutement et de guerre -> Recrutement!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 13:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: What's wrong with the Air Force? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm probably like everyone else here, I have a love/hate relationship with the Air Force. But I think when it comes right down to it, as an organiztion the Air Force has its self screwed tightly into the wrong hole (no sts on that, sorry). I think baseops is a pretty good representation of the officers and some enlisted who truly care about what is going with the service and the most active boards and threads are the ones where people bitch and complain about Big Blue. 90% of the time I agree with the points being made, or at least where the frustration is coming from.

For more details
Decentralized marketing examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 13:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the strongest one Index du Forum -> Demande de recrutement et de guerre -> Recrutement! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'