the strongest one Index du Forum
the strongest one
bah on joue pour s amuser rigoler et vous faire rager

the strongest one Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Audio & Photos OK But Cannot See Video Files ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the strongest one Index du Forum -> The Strongest One table ronde -> Multimédia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 14:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Audio & Photos OK But Cannot See Video Files Répondre en citant

HI,

I have just set up Serviio on my laptop running Ubuntu after previously running Plex.My media files are on a Buffalo Linkstation NAS with separate folders for videos, music and photos. The NAS has been mounted successfully and I can run all the files on the laptop and via my network media player and through the Wii so there is nothing wrong with the actual files.
At the moment I can play all the music files and see all my photos on my Onkyo AV receiver and Toshiba TV served by Serviio. My problem is that I cannot even see any of the video files. Just to make sure it wasn't my NAS drive causing the problem I put a couple of movies directly onto the laptop but even though the new directory was visible on the TV (as was the directory from the NAS) no files existed under the folders.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.serviio.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7843&view=next
Biotechnology Solution Example

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 14:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the strongest one Index du Forum -> The Strongest One table ronde -> Multimédia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'